Friday, January 7, 2011

again..new page

Praise the Lord for giving me a chance to live until this new year of 2011..!! Hallelujah~ For a long long time i have neglected my blog...hihi~ lack of idea actually and just want to rest my mind from all the mess that had happened to me in 2010.. but some of the days i really missed so much..but it's ok, i know there's a lot of great thing will come towards me. Just have faith..amen..wink2!!

Hmm.. it's been a week i have started my new sem with new people around me also the new environment and atmosphere..really enjoy with them as they make my days go brightly everyday. Oh ya! Today i played with my neighbor's dog..hahaha! he's so handsome & playful..~ Who say that it can't be tame??.. well, i'm cute enough to attract him! **perasan** I'm gonna play with him again tomorrow! yeahh~ **animal's lover** <3<3

Just saw a "tiger" under my friend's car.. It's a cat! hihi~ she's so cute.. i called her and with no doubt, she came towards me. Of course i cuddled her...huhu~ it reminds me with my cats at home. I guess she will stay with me here.. yeahh..TIGER!! I welcome you to stay here with me!! <3 Still thinking to have a hamster for me to play with..<3


Slurrppp!! **having a cup of tea** ^.^V

Waiting for my academic result for last sem. Hoho~~

Whatever it is, i hope this new year will bring more brightness in me. ^^

No comments: